Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Iryna Storozhuk for Anastasia Sagalovich 2010

My last photoshoot of 2010!


Words from designer Anastasia Sagalovich:
I have been passionate about fashion from very early on, since I was about four years of age. Some of my earliest memories are that of me making dresses for my dolls. If anyone is ever born to do a certain thing, mine seems to always have been fashion. I got my formal education and experience in fashion design in New York City from 2006 to 2009. In 2009 I moved to Miami and have worked here ever since. The majority of my designs are for women, though I also do some men’s wear on a smaller scale.
 Much of my inspiration comes from Classic Hollywood, and the starlets of that era, such as Audrey Hepburn, Marilyn Monroe, and Natalie Wood. I always loved to see the elegant sophisticated dresses which they wore in their movie roles. Movies like “Breakfast at Tiffany’s”, “Gentlemen Prefer Blondes”, “Gypsy Rose”, and “A Cat on a Hot Tin Roof” have had quite an impact on my design sense. That is why my designs tend to follow the same sort of style concept, emphasizing a woman's curves and classic timeless beauty.
 For the past two years, I have been doing fashion shows and shoots in South Florida (Miami Beach, West Palm Beach, and Fort Lauderdale), it all has been such a great experience. South Florida is one of the best places I know for fashion and it has allowed me the opportunity to work with many great people, gorgeous models, wonderful musicians, and very talented artists. As a young fashion designer, I can really appreciate all that South Florida has to offer.

Anastasia Sagalovich
felinagirl2001@yahoo.com
305-684-5580
http://www.modelmayhem.com/anastasiasagalovich

No comments:

Post a Comment